[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Steve, winnie  
Nut Forums » The Games Zone » Team Fortress 2 » TF2 Tactics
TF2 Tactics
SIrFurDate: Sunday, 31 August 2008, 1:16:07 AM | Message # 1
Elder Squirrel
Group: Administrators
Well, why not all of us share together good ideas about attacking and defending in TF2. I found this amazing video on utube on how to be an OFFENSIVE engineer - its really quite good you know. For all those attacking engis in mind, this is for you guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYsZ3tLpVMs - TF2 Engi Offensive Tactics

biggrin

Life is a Gift: Use it Wisely

vaselineDate: Wednesday, 03 September 2008, 1:42:07 AM | Message # 2
Juvenile Squirrel
Group: SSQ Clan Members
surprised niceone

GalvatronDate: Saturday, 06 September 2008, 0:42:05 AM | Message # 3
Super Squirrel
Great video SirFur, although I think lvl 1 sentrys are pretty pointless as they get destroyed by one rocket.

SIrFurDate: Saturday, 06 September 2008, 3:13:03 AM | Message # 4
Elder Squirrel
Quote (Galvatron)
Great video SirFur, although I think lvl 1 sentrys are pretty pointless as they get destroyed by one rocket.

Thanks - its not mine btw - lol - but I reckon utube is pretty good for finding this sort of stuff you know - smile

Well - I think that's kinda his point though about 'You and Your sentry' where both of you are attacking, and it not just being the sentry only and you are busy 'tanking' instead. You will probably kill the solly and get your sentry destroyed, but YOU will still be alive, hopefully and be able to pick up his weapon and build another. I must admit its quite a weak gun, but it is very effective when you have several team mates in the area.

Maybe a lvl 2 sentry would be a better compromise between time/metal to build and damage it can withstand? He did, however, mention that if you cannot get any where - you ARE supposed to upgrade the sentry. Its probably only really an effective strategy for the cp maps and maybe in 2fort when you are building in their base (as long as there is already an engi who is defending the intel areas properly - we all know how annoying it is to have only one engi on the team who builds his stuff in the enemy sewers or sth, without any defense for the intel - wink )

Life is a Gift: Use it Wisely

Nut Forums » The Games Zone » Team Fortress 2 » TF2 Tactics
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Powered by uCoz