Tuesday, 23 April 2024, 9:24:37 AM
The Home of The Super Squirrels
Welcome Guest Squirrel | RSS
Main | NEW WEBSITE - The Home Away From Home! - Nut Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Galvatron, SIrFur  
Nut Forums » The Information Desk » Steam Annoucements » NEW WEBSITE - The Home Away From Home!
NEW WEBSITE - The Home Away From Home!
SIrFurDate: Friday, 29 August 2008, 10:53:03 PM | Message # 1
Elder Squirrel
Group: Administrators
Well, we have a little something for you guys to get involved and hopefully establish a great online community. Over the past 2-3 weeks myself and ssq | galvatron, with a little help from ssq | winnie MD and ssq | steve have managed to set up a website for the super squirrels - The Home of The Super Squirrels. We've been working on it quietly so as to give all you guys a surprise!

This website is for EVERYONE, both clan and non-clan members AND for any other gaming friends you have, be they TF2 players or not. This is our way of making a respectable and enjoyable online community where all of us can get together and share our interests and knowledge, both in gaming and in general.

Our website is located at http://supersquirrels.clan.su/. Please IGNORE the 'clan' bit - it does not mean ssq is a clan or it is only for ssq clan members - it was just the best 'gaming' domain I could get hold of - :p. Please signup at the website as soon as you can as we would like to see how much you like the website and how popular it actually will become. Try to recommend friends or members of ssq who havent yet signed up to do so if they miss this annoucement.

The website is very extensive and some parts of it are still under construction or are being modified. However, the forums are all but ready, so feel free to get posting! smile Please allow a day or so for your membership to be verified and be allocated to the correct group. There are 5 admins currently so please be courteous to them - wink

Anyhow - enough talking here - I shall see you online hopefully. Catch you all later!

ssq | SirFur

Life is a Gift: Use it Wisely

Nut Forums » The Information Desk » Steam Annoucements » NEW WEBSITE - The Home Away From Home!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Powered by uCoz